发新话题
打印

一首Bob Dylan 的《Blowing in the wind》,祈祷加沙地区的战争尽快结束!

一首Bob Dylan 的《Blowing in the wind》,祈祷加沙地区的战争尽快结束!

虽然这个栏目的名字叫“开心灌水”,可我发这个帖子时一点都不开心。

 




Without Hulusi, I don\'t think I can keep my life going on.......

TOP

歌词:

how many roads must a man walk down
before they call him a man
how many seas must a white dove sail
before she sleeps in the sand
how many times must the cannon balls fly
before they're forever banned
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind

how many years must a mountain exist
before it is washed to the sea
how many years can some people exist
before they're allowed to be free
how many times can a man turn his head
and pretend that he just doesn't see
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind

how many times must a man look up
before he can see the sky
how many ears must one man have
before he can hear people cry
how many deaths will it take
'till he knows that too many people have died
the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind



Without Hulusi, I don\'t think I can keep my life going on.......

TOP

战争多么地令人厌恶,祈祷和平尽快到来,不要让人民的生命如风般的吹散!

沉重的心情唱着忧伤的歌!

愿和平与世界同在!

葫芦丝是我的最爱,今生愿与葫芦丝为伴!

TOP

发新话题
最近访问的版块
锘�

少数民族乐器网 - 联系我们 - 清除 Cookies - Archiver - WAP 桂ICP备14004534号

桂公网安备 45030402000077号

Processed in 1.069883 second(s), 10 queries .

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2026-10-1 22:39