ÕÅЦ±àÖø¡¶ÕÅЦºù«˿½Ì³Ì¡·µÚ¶þ°æ¡¾º¬CD¡¿
±¾ÊéÓÉÕÅЦÀÏʦ±àÖø£¬²¢¸øÈ«ÊéµÄÁ·Ï°ÇúÅäÉÏÁËÏàÓ¦µÄ°é×à·½±ã°®
ºÃÕß´ÓÁ㿪ʼѧϰ£¬¶øÇÒ»¹ÓкܶàÕÅЦÀÏʦµÄһЩºÏ×àÇú¡£

ÇÇÖ¾³À¡¶ºù«˿µÄм¼·¨ºÍÌØÊâÖ¸·¨¡·
ÇÇÖ¾³ÀÀÏʦµÄ×÷Æ·£¬Ò²¼´¡¶ºù«˿¸ßÊÖ֮·¡·´ÓÁãѧÆðµ½¾«Í¨£¬ÊÇ
ÇÇÖ¾³ÀÀÏʦ±ÏÉúµÄ×÷Æ·£¬Êܵ½¹ã´óºù«˿°®ºÃÕߺÃÆÀµÄÊ飡

¡¡

Legend Of Calabash flute

Sonorous only romantic charm of bright cloud of South, resounding and prolonged with pillar without cease in three day.The Calabash flute has another name called "the Calabash Xiao", Dai's language claims that "Bi na mu dao". It spreads mainly in the minority areas, such as Da A'chang nationality clan, Wa clan, De'ang nantionality of the west of Yunnan, etc...It is the musical instrument among the young men and women foe expressing of the feeling missed and adoring. As thr Dai's folk mythical legend goes, a long time ago one mountains torrents erupts, one Dai Bu Mao ( the guy ) has a big calabash in arms, rushing in the flood of wreaking havoc, rescused his own loved little Bu Shao ( little girl )......His unswervingly loyal love has moved Buddhist patriarch, and Buddhist patriarch inserts the bamboo pipe into the gold calabash and send for brave little Bu Mao ( the guy ). The little Bu Mao holds the gold calabash and blows out the wonderful music. Immediately, all are in calm, the flowers are in full bloom, and the peacock spreads its tail, all wish the lover's lucky happiness. From then on the calabash flute passed on others in Dai from generation to generation.

¸öÈË×÷Æ·:http://www.hulusi.com/hulusidown/dj.asp?djcat_id=18 ÜäÜä°×ÍÃ,¶«×ßÎ÷¹Ë. Ò²»ÈçÐÂ,È˲»Èç¾É.

thanks for your hard working!!
2006Ä꿪ʼ¾ÍÓá°ÀÏÂí¡±µÄÂÛ̳IDÁË£¬¡°ºù«˿¡±Õâ¸ö¾Í²»ÔÙÓÃÁË£¬´ó¼ÒÓÐʲôʸø¡°ÀÏÂí¡±·¢ÐÅÏ¢°ÉQQ£º46686663 ÿÍí°Ëµãµ½Ê®Ò»µãÔÚÏßMSN£ºhulusi123@hotmail.com

Good. It's one of legends about Hulusi.

Thank you!

Ò»Ììµ½ÍíÓÎÓ¾µÄÓã

It's late for me to read your fairy story. ice~

I have never thought that the hulusi was born of such a beautiful legend.

By the way, you translated "ºù«˿" as ¡°Calabash flute¡± in your article. Is it its formal name in English ? Then there is another question emerging from my brain. That is , how to translate "°ÍÎÚ" into English?

Here are some flowers for you, ice cream. Thanks for your hard working. [em23][em23][em23]
ÈõË®¾ÍÊÇ»·ÈÆÀ¥ÂصÄÒ»ÌõºÓ£¬ÈýǧÊÇÆ䳤¶È¡£

I prefer the translation of HULUSI . I think ¡°°ÍÎÚ¡± can be translated in this way.
Ò»Ììµ½ÍíÓÎÓ¾µÄÓã

Oh,thanks.

Bawu, not bad.

I will write sth about Bawu sometime.

Thank all

¸öÈË×÷Æ·:http://www.hulusi.com/hulusidown/dj.asp?djcat_id=18 ÜäÜä°×ÍÃ,¶«×ßÎ÷¹Ë. Ò²»ÈçÐÂ,È˲»Èç¾É.

Hulusi and Bawu is the best,I think.

Are there any foreigner here?

iceq121¿´µ½ÎÒµÄÁôÑÔÇë»ØÐÅ£¬ÓÊÏäjullie7079@163.com´ó¼ÒÅöµ½Ëû°ïæÕÒһϡ£

ÒÔÏÂÊÇÒýÓÃjullieÔÚ2006-2-11 12:29:31µÄ·¢ÑÔ£º iceq121¿´µ½ÎÒµÄÁôÑÔÇë»ØÐÅ£¬ÓÊÏäjullie7079@163.com´ó¼ÒÅöµ½Ëû°ïæÕÒһϡ£
ÓÐʲôÊÂÔÚÂÛ̳ÉÏ˵¾ÍÐÐÁË°¡
Ò»Ö±ÒÔΪ£¬¸ÄÁËÃû±ðÈ˾ÍÕÒ²»µ½ÎÒ£¬Ã»ÓÐÓõģ¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡ÎÒÕâÑùÀ­·çµÄÄÐÈË£¬ÎÞÂÛÔÚÄÇÀ¶¼ÏñÆáºÚÖеÄÓ©»ð³æÒ»Ñù£¬ÄÇÑùµÄÏÊÃ÷£¬ÄÇÑùµÄ³öÖÚ¡£ÎÒÄÇÓÇÓôµÄÑÛÉñ£¬Ï¡ÐêµÄºúÔû×Ó£¬»¹ÓÐ,ÄDZ­82ÄêµÄÂíµùÀûºÍ·¢¸ç¸øµÄÑÀÇ©......¶¼ÉîÉîµÄ³öÂôÁËÎÒ£¡

20 12
·¢Ð»°Ìâ

ÉÙÊýÃñ×åÀÖÆ÷Íø - ÁªÏµÎÒÃÇ - Çå³ý Cookies - Archiver - WAP ¹ðICP±¸14004534ºÅ

¹ð¹«Íø°²±¸ 45030402000077ºÅ

Processed in 1.091651 second(s), 8 queries .

µ±Ç°Ê±Çø GMT+8, ÏÖÔÚʱ¼äÊÇ 2024-3-28 22:12