ÕÅЦ±àÖø¡¶ÕÅЦºù«˿½Ì³Ì¡·µÚ¶þ°æ¡¾º¬CD¡¿
±¾ÊéÓÉÕÅЦÀÏʦ±àÖø£¬²¢¸øÈ«ÊéµÄÁ·Ï°ÇúÅäÉÏÁËÏàÓ¦µÄ°é×à·½±ã°®
ºÃÕß´ÓÁ㿪ʼѧϰ£¬¶øÇÒ»¹ÓкܶàÕÅЦÀÏʦµÄһЩºÏ×àÇú¡£

ÇÇÖ¾³À¡¶ºù«˿µÄм¼·¨ºÍÌØÊâÖ¸·¨¡·
ÇÇÖ¾³ÀÀÏʦµÄ×÷Æ·£¬Ò²¼´¡¶ºù«˿¸ßÊÖ֮·¡·´ÓÁãѧÆðµ½¾«Í¨£¬ÊÇ
ÇÇÖ¾³ÀÀÏʦ±ÏÉúµÄ×÷Æ·£¬Êܵ½¹ã´óºù«˿°®ºÃÕߺÃÆÀµÄÊ飡

¡¡

Hulusi--the beautiful sound in the air

Ten years ago , happened to see a good-looking instrument in my friend's house.

Though heard it's voice hundred times, see it's photos hundred times,it was the first time I saw a real one.

The Fengwei Bamboo under the Moonlight,a song played by a folk musician,has such a beautiful sound that can reach to your soul.I think Hulusi must be a wonderful instrucment.What surprised me later was that when I began to learn it ,I was told unlike piano or Ancient Zheng it covered only an octave!How amazing so many beautiful songs are played just ba only an covered!I really love this instrucment,for it's simple,and also for it's beautify both in shape and sound.

Bamboo and Hulu, connectted togther and thus we meet Hulusi.Xiaopushao,the Dia girl,planted the Hulus, and Xiaopumao,the Dai boy,planted the banboos,they loved each other and would exchange what they planted to each other to show that they fell in love with each other.Hoever, unfortunatly there came a flood and drowned almost everything in the town.Xiaopumao rapidly made a bamboo raft by his own planted  bamboo and Xiaopushao tied Hulus which planted by herself to the bamboo raft to make it buoyant ,but still,the bamboo raft can float with only one person on it.....Looking at her boyfriend's eyes for the last time,Xiaopushao left the hope of live to Xiaopumao and jumped into the water and disappeared...When the flood died down ,sorrow surrounded Xiaopumao,his love has gone,what left is the bamboo raft with Hulus came from his love.Here came the wind and beside him a beautiful sound spreaded in the air, looking around where he standed, Xiaopumao came to realize the beautiful sound came from the bamboo raft!He put the bamboo and Hulu together,then played what he made with all his love towards Xiaopushao,he missed her so much that he wanted to play it for her and didn't bother to stop for a moment.Thus today we can hear the splendid Ancient Melodies.

More beautiful the story beside the melody.Hulusi,the beautiful sound will spread in the air last forever!

¸½¼þ

DSCN3510.JPG (849.91 KB)

2013-3-9 01:18

DSCN3510.JPG

Write this text just because I love Hulusi so much , after all the time ,always.

°¡µÃµÃ£¬Ã»ÈË»ØÓ¦°¡£¬ÎØÎØ~~~~(>_<)~~~~

Aha, I found here just today, nice to know you!

It is very lucky that you finally fall in love with Hulusi, and we can see that more and more people start playing hulusi now, and lot of them are just for ¡¶Fengwei Bamboo in the Moonlight¡·, everyday, someone came, everyday, someone went.

The one who can keep playing are very good at this now or will be skilled.

I have played this for more than 1 year, for some reason, i can't play this everyday, the actual learning time is about half a year, and now i can play some primary melody, like ¡¶»éÊÄmarriage oath¡·¡¶ÓÐÒ»¸öÃÀÀöµÄµØ·½There is a beautiful place¡·¡¶Ô¹âϵķïβÖñ Fengwei Bamboo in the Moonlight¡·, i know this is just a beginning, i will keep on learning, no until.....

·¢Ð»°Ìâ

ÉÙÊýÃñ×åÀÖÆ÷Íø - ÁªÏµÎÒÃÇ - Çå³ý Cookies - Archiver - WAP ¹ðICP±¸14004534ºÅ

¹ð¹«Íø°²±¸ 45030402000077ºÅ

Processed in 1.086256 second(s), 11 queries .

µ±Ç°Ê±Çø GMT+8, ÏÖÔÚʱ¼äÊÇ 2024-3-29 03:17